Personal Information Collected
We need your personal data in various situations and conditions:
- When you make or start making a reservation, or buy something from our website or through a customer service team – via e-mail, letter, fax, or by telephone.
- When you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions.
- When you participate in surveys to give us feedback.
DeParadise Tour ensures the use of the user’s personal information and location is to operate, maintain and provide convenience for users to maximize the features and functions of our website and services.
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide the highest quality services and help you optimize the functionality of our website;
- To complete the order and purchase process that you make through our website, and other requests that we get from you;
- To contact you if there are changes in your travel documents, eg schedule changes, etc., or to send important information about your trip;
- To inform you about our products and services, special offers and promotions, and other offers that are of interest to you. Although this service may contain products from third parties from time to time, this third party will not contact you directly (unless you want it yourself);
- In cases where you make an order and then cancel the order after entering your personal data, we will send you an e-mail to suggest that you contact the competent authority in technical matters, or to complete your order. You can immediately stop the information in the e-mail sent to you at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email;
- For other administrative purposes and for internal analysis;
- To participate in our survey with the aim of getting feedback.
Protecting Your Personal Data
To prevent unauthorized access, we enforce a variety of reasonable physical, electronic and organizational procedures to protect personal data from unlawful destruction or accidental, or loss, accidental alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. How We Use the Information We Collect We use Personal Data and other information collected through the Site to register you on the Site, provide you with products and services requested, build features so that services are easier to use on the Site, and contact you about all this service. This includes faster booking requests, better customer service and timely notifications of new services and special offers. From time to time, DeParadise Tour may contact you to request review content about your experience using the Site, help us improve the Site, or offer special promotions to you as a Site user, where you have expressed your agreement to receive this kind of communication.